5
As of February 2016, after 416 posts, and over six and a half years of blogging, I'm taking a break.
I've explained why here. There's plenty of past posts to read, though - hope you enjoy them !
Looking for a brilliant present for a young naturalist ? Buy my book ! Available from Amazon UK,
Amazon US and worldwide but buy from a local bookshop if you can.

Good news - the red kite is alright !

Jake


In December, I wrote about a red kite that was shot near my village. This week I found out that it has recovered and is going to be released back into the wild, which is brilliant.





The red kite was very lucky. It had a broken wing and five gunshot pellets in its body. I am glad it's okay now.

The picture above is of a different red kite that dad and I saw a few weeks ago.

Enjoy this post ? Share it !


0 comments :




Free counters!