5
As of February 2016, after 416 posts, and over six and a half years of blogging, I'm taking a break.
I've explained why here. There's plenty of past posts to read, though - hope you enjoy them !
Looking for a brilliant present for a young naturalist ? Buy my book ! Available from Amazon UK,
Amazon US and worldwide but buy from a local bookshop if you can.

Some great bones in the post !

Jake


This week I got some great bones in the post. They were from a nice man called Bob Erlam who read about me in the newspaper.



He sent two bones. One was a cat skull. He wasn't sure whether it was a cat skull but it definitely is because it's the same as my other cat skulls. It has a big crack across the top of the head along the line of the skull plates. This might be because it was young and the skull plates hadn't fused together properly yet.

The second bones were even cooler, and so tiny !



Mr Erlam thought they might be from a lizard or a newt. I don't know but I want to find out later.

I have written a thank-you letter to Mr Erlam. That was really nice of him.

Enjoy this post ? Share it !


0 comments :




Free counters!